Emmerson Critchley Ltd is extremely proud to have a team of like-minded, highly skilled professionals, all of whom share a passion for traditional building skills and taking a client-centred approach.
To follow is a list of qualifications, awards and achievements offered across the entire Emmerson Critchley Ltd team.
Constructing Excellence for the East of England SME Award (2018) – winner, Emmerson Critchley Ltd
Constructing Excellence National Awards (2018) – finalist, Emmerson Critchley Ltd
Sage Ambition Competition – finalist (2018), Emmerson Marshall-Critchley (Founder & Director of Emmerson Critchley Ltd)
Federation of Master Builders – Plasterer of the Year (2013), Tom Hays (plasterer for Emmerson Critchley Ltd)
- Level 1 Diploma in carpentry & joinery.
- Level 1 Maintain and use carpentry and joinery hand tools.
- Level 1 produce woodworking joints.
- Level 2 Diploma in site Carpentry.
- Level 2 Carry out first fix flooring and roofing.
- Level 2 Carry out first fix frames, partitions and stairs.
- Level 2 Carry out carpentry maintenance.
- Level 2 Set up and operate a circular saw.
- City & Guilds – Carpentry and Joinery.
- NVQ carpentry & joinery Level 2.
- Construction Management BSC (Hons)
- Level 2 Health, Safety and welfare in construction.
- Level 1 Principles of building construction, information and communication.
- Level 2 principles of building construction, information and communication.
- CPD: Understanding repair and maintenance of traditional pre-1919 Buildings.
- NVQ 2 Construction
- BA (Hons) Archaeology – First.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in plastering – Solid full.
- Level 2 Diploma in Plastering.
- ERR Certificate with 9 items listed.
- Level 1 Certificate/Exemption for functional/key skills English/communication.
- Level 1 Certificate/exemption for functional/key skills maths/application of number.
- Plastering Level 3
- Tadelakt plastering course
Health & Safety
- Health and safety
- Working at heights
- Asbestos awareness
- Manual Handling
- Abrasive wheel
- CSCS – Construction skills certificate scheme
- CITB site safety awareness
- Award Health & Safety – Asbestos awareness
- IPAF Specialist Access Training – Mobile elevating work platforms
- Britannia Safety & Training – control of substances hazardous to health
- Britannia Safety & Training – safe use and visual inspection of ladders
- CIS Health & Safety.
Wattle & Daub
- Wattle & Daub course
- Daub making course
- BA (Hons) MMJ (Multi Media Journalism)
- HND Graphic Design
- Sponsor of Walsham le Willows Football Club.
- Supporter of the construction of the Horringer Scout Group’s new scout hut (built using traditional and environmentally friendly methods).
- Sponsor of the 2018 Bartlow 3 Counties Walk, an event that ultimately raised just over £18K, which will be divided between Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust, The Linton Health Centre Community Fund and the Bartlow Church Restoration Fund.